We've discovered something Amelia has inherited from me, and it isn't the tiny bits of curls that are starting to form in her hair.
As a child I was often teased for the pouty lip I would stick out when things weren't going my way. Miss Amelia has recently unveiled her bottom lip can stick out just as far when something isn't to her liking.
I can't remember what brought on this particular pout-fest, it was in the morning before taking Melanie to school. My only guess is that it had to do with Matt leaving for work, since he is most certainly her favorite right now, but who knows.
Group hug to try and cheer her up before daddy leaves for the day.
Oh, and for the record, if anyone even entertains the idea of telling her a bird is going to come sit on her nose and poop on her lip, they will have one very protective Momma Bear to deal with, so don't even think about it!
(That means you, Laura and Amber!)
Oh, and for the record, if anyone even entertains the idea of telling her a bird is going to come sit on her nose and poop on her lip, they will have one very protective Momma Bear to deal with, so don't even think about it!
(That means you, Laura and Amber!)






3 comments:
aww, too cute. Luke has been doing this too and I can't help but pick him up and snuggle him. Looks like Ameila knows the power of the pout too.
She's still super cute... even when she is pouting! And I know another little girl who has a similar pout (Molly!) :) By the way, CONGRATS on your news! So exciting!
I love this post! Your little darlings are growing up so fast!!
My brothers used to tell me that I would turn into a witch if I kept sucking my thumb...guess they were right;)
Post a Comment