I have very fond memories of watching The Cosby Show growing up. One of the things from the show that carried over into our lives was the zrbtt.
Well, Amelia is getting old enough to start learning this talent, and I must say, she is extremely proficient at it for being so young. Watch the video and try not to laugh.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hahahaha! Oh I love her. I especially enjoyed her pushing Melanie out of her spotlight. Crazy girl.
Gianna watched with me and said, "Let's watch it a-GAIN!!"
this made me full on snort laugh several times! she achieves quite the range of sounds. the contrast in your girls' personalities was pretty cute to watch too.
matt, aka pillowhead, is quite patient. and still.
Married to my high school sweetheart in 2005 and blessed with four little ones to keep us busy, we do our best to keep ourselves amused - you're invited to come along for the ride!
3 comments:
Hahahaha! Oh I love her. I especially enjoyed her pushing Melanie out of her spotlight. Crazy girl.
Gianna watched with me and said, "Let's watch it a-GAIN!!"
Man she is really getting into it, face plants and everything! Matt is such a good sport.
this made me full on snort laugh several times! she achieves quite the range of sounds. the contrast in your girls' personalities was pretty cute to watch too.
matt, aka pillowhead, is quite patient. and still.
Post a Comment