Melanie drew this picture of my mom, dad and grandma (Melanie calls her Nana) and I thought it was just too cute not to share. It's kind of hard to see my grandma since Melanie drew her in yellow, but you can get the general idea. I especially like that she included Nana's walker. Melanie took a bit of creative license and made the wheels on the walker multicolored (which makes everything better, obviously) and gave my dad sixteen toes on one foot (not that anyone else's feet or hands had the right number of fingers or toes either). She even included Nana's "lipstick" (the chapstick grandma carries around on her walker). I really enjoy watching the girls' artistic skills develop and seeing how their perception of the world around them translates onto paper. So much fun!
2 comments:
This is great! Thanks for sharing Melanie!
I just love her...
Post a Comment