All ready to go!
Her new backpack is almost as big as she is!
Melanie gave her teacher and teacher's aide each a jar of peach jam and a candy pencil she helped me make.
With her friend Jillian
Waiting on the playground to be picked up at the end of the day
With her teacher
(Who interestingly enough taught my younger sister and both of Matt's siblings at the preschool we went to 25+ years ago - it's a small world!)
After school we continued the first day of school tradition from last year and had lunch at Talliano's with dad. If there's one thing you can guarantee our girls will always eat, it's pizza!
She looks ridiculously grown up in this picture.
Goofy Claire
This is becoming her standard pose for a picture face. While I find it funny, I hope it's short lived.
Could she possibly admire her dad any more than she already does?
Loving on Amelia and letting her beat her big sister up a bit. She's so good to her!
I would definitely not be that patient with the hair pulling, but Melanie thinks it's funny.
Not too sure how I feel about that :/
Messy face Claire, same goofy grin.
















2 comments:
It's ok, you could have waited until next year :) She looks like she's having a lot of fun! What a cool idea--the candy pencil!
Melanie looks so cute all ready for school. The pictures of Melanie and Amelia are really funny.
Post a Comment