The tutus I made for the girls at a mom's group I'm in. The girls loved them, especially Claire, who has had limited tutu wearing experience. They were a fun, festive addition to the day, unfortunately they got a bit wet during the intermittent rain and developed an unpleasant smell, so they are no longer in use.
Suffering through some indoor time when it was raining too hard to be outside
Claire doing one of the thing she does best : using her abundant cuteness to wrangle a snack out of Grams.
Claire and Uncle John
(I think it kinda looks like John has a patriotic lions mane in this picture)
Checking out Gramps as he feeds some cows
Claire and mommy
Claire and Aunt Katie
Vroom! Vroom!
Aunt Katie's great for imaginative play
A kiss for daddy
Cousins Sara and Christina are two special young ladies, that's for sure!
Every time I mention that we've been out to the ranch Sara laments that she didn't get to go and ride the 4-wheelers. She is our consistent companion for the 4th of July celebration every year.
Matt explains how to use the 4-wheeler while Christina and Teresa pose for a picture.
Melanie gets to go on a real ride with Gramps to go visit the cows again
I'd say she enjoyed the ride, wouldn't you?
Then there was the blowing stuff up part of the day.
Exploding cake post will follow once the video is loaded to the computer.

2 comments:
YAAAAY! i must say, i'm not a huge beach boys fan, but the 1st song on the playlist compliments the festive pictures quite well.
yay! Looks like everyond had a lot of fun! The skirts look so cute on them!
Post a Comment