Monday, March 8, 2010

Updated Playlist

The dreary weather this morning inspired me to update my playlist a bit.  I'm currently on a big Michael Buble' kick, so I added some in with the Matt Maher songs I already had posted and mixed up the order a bit. 

Matt got me Michael Buble's new CD "Crazy Love" for Valentine's Day and I've been listening to it most days of the week.  Unfortunately Playlist.com doesn't have any of the songs from the new CD yet, but I found plenty from some of his previous albums.  This is nice for me since I occasionally just look up my blog on the laptop and leave it there for the music because I'm too lazy to locate all my CDs for the days I want to listen to them, and I've not seen the need to get an ipod or mp3 player yet, and in all actuality probably won't until they become near obsolete due to the release of the next "big thing" in the gadget world. 

So yeah.  There was no real need for this post, since you would quickly notice the music change when you visit the blog (assuming the volume on your computer isn't on mute) but I did it anyway.  And for an extra tidbit of information, the song "You and I" was our first dance song at our wedding.  I was tickled to find it was available. 

Hope you enjoy the new music additions :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, that's funny! When I was on a Matt Maher kick I used to come to your blog and leave it on while I was doing other things on the internet b/c I was too lazy to get his CD's out of my car :) Great minds think alike ;)

j 29:11-13 said...

Jackie told me about Matt's hospital adventure. Since I'm still on my facebook fast, I was sure I could get the whole story here, but nothing! C'mon! I guess you've been too busy nursing him back to health. Hope he's doing well!

Debi said...

Love Michael Buble!! I keep hoping that somehow I'll be able to see him live.