Friday, March 12, 2010

Muffins

We tried out a new muffin recipe last week and they were a hit!  I had been looking for an orange muffin recipe, and these were just what I was looking for - very tasty and easy, and all ingredients we had on hand.

As an added bonus, they're made in a mini muffin tin, which Melanie really seams to enjoy since they're just her size. 
We will definitely be making these again!

6 comments:

Erika Marie said...

this sounds yummy. I (and my kids) have been wanting to make some muffins. I'll try these soon hopefully.

Michelle said...

Those sound delicious! We love muffins here... The pictures of your girls eating them are too cute :)

j 29:11-13 said...

I shall be notifying my bride about this recipe. She made cornbread muffins tonight, that I initially said, "These are the best muffins I've ever had." But then I corrected it to the best cornbread muffins I've ever had, because I really like orange cranberry muffins. So this is bound to please my belly.

j 29:11-13 said...

I had a hard time becoming a follower of you. Then I ended up becoming a follower twice. I don't know if it is possible to delete my "Joel" follower (as I'm trying to go relatively incognito) or if you want you can be greedy and keep both, rejoicing in that you have 10 followers!!!

j 29:11-13 said...

The little woman has made these twice now. Sooooo yummy. Did you make them with the cinnamon sugar topping? The second time we went without it and I think that was an improvement. They are sweet enough on their own. Thanks again!

Elizabeth said...

I have not made them with the topping. Since they were a breakfast item I felt like it was an unnecessary addition. Glad to hear I'm not missing much by leaving it off.