Be sure to pause the blog playlist before playing the video so you can hear what's going on.
For Matt's birthday he wanted to have his family over for pizza and make-your-own milkshakes. I really appreciate it when he specifically asks for something easy, because otherwise I can tend to make things a bit more involved than they need to be.
The evening also included some dancing entertainment courtesy of Melanie. This is the best video I was able to get of her mad skillz. About 55 seconds in she does her "signature move". It's pretty funny, in a spastic sort of way. Enjoy!
Oh, and I apologize to all the adults whose heads I cut off in the video. I was focused on getting Melanie, and well, she's short. Sorry if your head was a casualty of my poor camerawoman abilities.
My July Bible Project
3 years ago

5 comments:
Love it! Does she get those dance moves from you, Elizabeth, or from Matt? :) :)
Those are some cute dance moves... it looks like Matt got a work out too :) Don't you wish you had energy like that?!
i'm sure the adults appreciated the attention being on her instead of them, although i have to say, matt's dad has some quick feet. he could almost keep up with lil miss flighty feet. she is so tiny/adorable.
that's it, she's getting clogs for christmas - look out Riverdance, here comes Melanie!
Amanda, we're not sure where Melanie gets her dancing skills because neither of her parents are inclined in that area. Chalk it up to being an uninhibited toddler I suppose :) Just watching her wears me out!
And Mary, my best guess is that Gordon got his quick feet from all those football drills he did in high school and college. I suppose running through tires would up your coordination abilites.
Post a Comment