For the inaugural KIR post I present Claire's less than stellar behavioral choice of drawing on the walls with marker. Thankfully it was washable marker, but she still chose to draw on the wall in three different places nonetheless. Not cool. Not cool at all.
When the graffiti was brought to my attention the culprit had to clean the mess up herself (as best she could in an age appropriate way) after having some sitting time to think about why drawing on the walls was wrong.
Once again, I was very thankful it was washable marker since all she needed was a rag and some Windex to wipe it up. I'm not too sure what I'll do if the girls ever decide to make a mess of a more permanent nature.







4 comments:
You'll have to let me know if it happens again. Emily has a HORRIBLE habit of coloring/painting/marking on anything and everything she is not supposed to! I've temporarily taken all art supplies away from her "until I can trust her again"! She LOVES art and it keeps her entertained for LONG periods of time, so this punishment is harder on me than her :) Glad your marker was washable... most of mine has not been!
Elizabeth, what room of your house is that? The wall colors and chair rail look identical to Gemma's room.
We have had Sharpies on the wall. The way we handled that was to sell the house :-) Hang in there... it can always be worse.
Monica - it's the front room (or "parlor" as I'd like it to be ;D ). If your parents house is set up the same way our is it was designed to be the formal dining room, but we made the living room into the dining room since the actual dining room is so tiny. I hope that made sense.
Post a Comment